Chicago, Illinois

Bad bad company. I ordered my carpet in April they came out 5 times and by labor day i still did not have my carpet.

They could not tell me the first time they came if it was the carpet i ordered, the next time they told me it was ruined so they had to reorder. The next 3 times they told me they did not measure the area right. How can you measure wrong 3 times.

And now its September 25th and i have not gotten my money back and yes they said they made a mistake with that to. I would never order from them and will tell as many people as i can don't order from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. It was disappointing to read your review, and we understand your frustration, as the experience you described is not what we expect for our customers.

We would like to ensure that everything gets resolved to your satisfaction, but we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support