Turnaround Time

We ordered carpet for 4 rooms in Oct but asked to have it installed Dec 5th due to work schedules.When we called they didn't have our order but charged our credit card.

Our salesman, who was great had our information after many disconnects and frustrated calls. So he had to come back out to verify carpet and measurements. Reordered the carpet received a discount and a guarantee from the national director of inside sales that it would be installed Dec 12. So we cleaned out all closets and the what nots laying around filled the basement with boxes received a call on the 8th confirming install for 12th well today the 9th received another call that the carpet is delayed in transit.

Cancelled the order so livid it was my Christmas present from my husband and now Sat we have to spend the day carpet shopping and it won't go in til after holiday so that I can finally put my tree up.This company needs to get their act together

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of luna flooring carpet installation. Luna Flooring needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luna flooring carpet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luna Flooring.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.We understand that we've been in contact with you about the installation, and we were able to reach a resolution.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or concerns at care@luna.com.

Thank you.Luna Customer Support