Fort Myers, Florida

Horrible horrible horrible- first my sales manager stated that they would be able to install carpet over my my tile floor-Luna came and stayed they could not do it. Considering they also gave me a 12-6 eta and said they would call 30 minutes prior- I called around 2 to be told they were 5 minutes away so second lie I was told.

They come and tell me they can't perform the job over my tile- I was told someone would be calling me today about my refund I have called three times today and have heard from no one about the refund. They complete wasted my time and my day by all of this I will never ever recommend these people for anything and also sparkle is customer service is a real piece of work to speak too also..

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1120542

FYI- Luna isn't in Florida

robynbrown76
#1120488

Yes, the same thing happened to me today. I'm pissed, I will never refer any one to them if I can help it.

Cmonroe

We regret that your installation was not completed as scheduled. We would like to follow up with you to ensure that all of your concerns get addressed, but we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your account or contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support