Georgetown, Massachusetts

Worst company I've ever dealt with. They have ruined my Thanksgiving as well as not caring about their customers at all.

They just tell you what you want to hear at the time. 1st experience they showed up on Install date with the wrong carpet. Two weeks later they arrived to do the install. 2nd experience they failed to order the material for the install.

Gave some lame excuse for an unnecessary glitch in their system. Two weeks late and today is the new install date with no installation being completed. No calls from the company to keep me abreast. Instead I'm calling them tracking when if ever this job will ever be competed.

Stay away from this company. They care less about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

We regret the delays in the installation, and we realize this has been frustrating for you. We can assure you that we are committed to working with our customers until they are completely satisfied.

We understand that we've been in contact with you and rescheduled the installation, and we will continue to follow up with you until everything has been completed to your satisfaction.

Thank you.