Washington, District Of Columbia

Luna is the worst company to order carpet from! Order carpet for 3 bedrooms in March 2016.

1 bedroom was s lighter color than the other two , but order same carpet. Two of the bedrooms is clearly the wrong carpet. They were all supposed to be the same plushness and two were extremely flat! There answer was to vacuum carpet 4 to 5 times s week for 120 days and see if that pulls the fibers up!

Just what I wanted to do if vacuum my new carpet every day for 130 days! Well that still didn't fix the problem and every time I call I am on hold forever and no one picks up.

Finally a manager calls me back, leaves me a message to call them, but doesn't leave a direct line, so I have to keep going thru customer service line and I am on hold forever!!!!dont ever order from them!!! The worst!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,

We’ve read your post and are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your product purchase. We’d like to reach out to you to discuss your concerns, but we’re unable to locate your account from the information in your post. Please contact us at care@luna.com so we may discuss this further.

Thank you.