Houston, Texas

I booked an online appointment on a specific day for a two hour window to get an estimate for carpeting. I'm from out of town so I made a special trip to the location to wait for the estimator to come.

I received an automated call the night before to confirm my appointment which I did.I waited two hours no calls no one came. I called Luna and they told me that I wasn't even on the schedule for that day! Obviously I got very angry and they said may we reschedule and I said no absolutely not I want nothing to do with you! The next day they called again I didn't answer.

The following day they called again I didn't answer. The following day they called again I didn't answer on the fourth day I decided to answer. The customer service rep asked me why I canceled my appointment. Obviously this got me very very angry.

She asked what could they do to get my business.

I told her nothing except for giving me carpet for free and I hung up on her. Very very bad experience I would not recommend to anyone!

Comments

Cmonroe

It was disappointing to read your review, as this is not the level of service we expect for our customers. We never want our customers to be inconvenienced, and we would like to help make things right for you.

Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support