Belmont, Massachusetts

I asked for a quote from Luna. After a seasoned sales pitch led to a quote for which I was forced to put down a deposit "to secure the quote", I found a better product, local installer and needed to cancel. I was promised I could do this without any trouble as long as i did it within 3 days. I spend half the (same) day on hold attempting to cancel only to be told the cancellation department was closed and they would call me back in a day or two?! I explained this was unacceptable and needed to speak to a supervisor so I could mail in cancellation. I have been on hold for 30 minutes. I cant believe this nightmare.

My daughter was witness when the salesperson assured me i could easily call and cancel. I have now spent over an hour on the phone trying to reolve this and i have been told no one is able to cancel the order today. Now i have been on hold waiting for a supervisor. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever dealt with.

I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone. Ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

ETCustomerSupport
Melrose Park, Illinois, United States #1178769

Dear Customer,

We assure you that we take your concerns seriously and never want any of our customers to feel this way. We would like to help resolve any concerns you may have, but unfortunately we are unable to verify your Luna customer information. Please contact Care@Luna.com for further assistance.

-Luna Customer Support