Naperville, Illinois

I had Tony come and sell me hardwood floors that had 7 layers of a protective covering that would prevent my dogs from scratching the floors. Within 24 hours my $4500 floors has scratches.

I called luna a dozen times and never spoke to a manager. Needless to say my new floors are totally trashed!!!! So much for 7 layers of a protective coating.

I would have been happy with carpet, but when the salesmen is a lying jackoff who is trying to make a buck and hardwood is more money than carpet...why would he care if my floors scratch!!! I teach yoga and told all my students, plus all my friends and neighbors not to use luna

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. It’s disappointing that your product is not meeting your expectations, and we would like to know more about the issues you’ve been experiencing.

We would like to follow up with you, but we are unable to locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can locate your account and reach out to you.

Luna Customer Support