Chicago, Illinois

I was excited to get new carpeting for my condo I just purchased. I planned for it to coincide with my move.

I scheduled the date for three days before I had movers scheduled to move all my belongings in to make things easy. On the morning of my scheduled date I waited and waited and nobody showed. When I called I didnt even get an apology, just a quick when can we reschedule? When I said I didnt know if i wanted to continue and explained the situation, again, no apology but the excuse went from the van broke down to the person coming was sick.

I asked to speak with a manager and was told none were available. I called three times asking to speak with the manager and this person never even bothered calling that day. I asked for the name of the manager and was told it was Leatha. After several more calls and this so called manager never bothered to return my calls, I cancelled and went elsewhere.

They want your money but they dont want to talk to you afterwards. Stay away and beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: I do not want anything from Luna - just wanted to warn other people..

Luna Flooring Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we regret that you were inconvenienced by your missed appointment.

We realize that you have already gone with another company, but we would still like the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your experience.

Please email your information to care@luna.com so that we can look into what happened and follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support