Luna subcontractors came to our house for installation. after installing half the house with the laminate They realize that all the laminates are defected.

we've been left up in the air for past 3 days and They are not trying to resolve it fairly. they are offering the same product for next 10 days to arrive and only $300 discount. my son has an asthma and we can not live in this condition; house is filled with dust and splinter is everywhere for next 10 days. one of the managers agrees to upgrade at no extra charge but after today they called and they said you have to pay additional 1500 dollars if you want an upgrade.

the contractor left my house without cleaning, they even left a bottle of Their soda!!! I had to bring some of the ripped carpet back inside the house to cover the bear wooden filled with splinters floor and in this process I ripped my knee with nail that was cut out of the house!we are extremely angry and We will sue their *** ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret the issues that occurred during your installation, and we would like make things right for you and ensure that everything gets completed to your satisfaction.

However, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thanks,