Romeoville, Illinois

Quick and easy installation per salesman. Ive already removed moulding trim, old carpet, padding, and tacks from floor.

Furniture was removed from area too. Installers come in to work, first word out of his mouth is "this is problem". States he cannot match hardwood to top of my staircases so I will have a gap. I told him that I didnt pay for gaps in my floor.

He also couldn't comprend to remove banister rail for staircase. Apparently where he comes from stairs dont have railings... Was also confused but having to make a angle cut to transition from vinyl floor kitchen. Called customer service (if you want to call it that) to complain and kicked installer out of my house.

Customer service manager said my install appears to be more suited to a "independent contractor".

Yeah right. Obviously Luna can only install flooring in perfectly square rooms with only 90 degree angles, no transitions to other flooring mediums, and god forbid - never near stairs!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments