Salem, Massachusetts
1.3

Orders rugs for four bedrooms, hallway and stairway. Authorized a $300 deposit.

Stated ine card wouldn't work due to my recent change of address, used second card that worked. Check my bank statements and they changed $600 from each card! Called and spoke with district manager who stated all the money would be refunded minus the oroginal agreement. 15 days lasted and 2 rescheduled instillation appointments and it is still not resolved!

They keep giving us the run around stating it must be out bank. Contacted my bank who stated 48hours is average amount of time for it to show up in the account. Finally today we cancelled our order. They did not send me a confirmation email so I contacted them and received a cancel confirmation number.

What company just takes whatever amount of money they want out of your account? Worst company I have attempted to work with. Contacted comapny 7+ times to resolve issue. Contacted bank today, waiting for call back to see if I can put in claim/stopped payment etc.

I would never recommend them to anyone. Pay the extra money and deal with competent, professional workers. Luna is a giant unprofessional scam. I wonder how many people they took extra money from that never noticed!

Only cost $50 to file a small claim to go to court. Heading that route if it's not fully resolved in 15 days.

Stay away from Luna!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We can assure you that we are taking your concerns seriously, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss the situation and help make things right.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support