Columbia, Maryland

Please forward this to everyone at Luna who makes a difference. As it stands now, I am pretty sure I am going to forward it to everyone I know.

I'm not sure how I could be more disappointed then I am right now considering that I went to Luna because of the brand name and the expectation of high quality and respectful service. What was sold as a two day installation, is now scheduled to be spread out over 5 days. I paid for furniture to be moved, and as you can see by the pictures attached, we do not have a single usable bedroom because all of the product from all of the rooms have been moved into the master bedroom. Apparently we are supposed to live like this until tuesday or wednesday. None of my children have a bedroom, and neither do I for that matter. Obviously my wife and I are going to have to spend most of tonight moving this furniture back into their bedrooms. Again, this is a service that I have already paid Luna for. I have made 5 or 6 phone calls today trying to find out what was going on, and the only call back I ever got was one call from you, promising that I would get a call back from someone. That never happened either.

So far, my $7,700 has bought me:

1. a stack of wood I probably could have gotten from Home Depot, which is still stacked in my garage.

2. Two installers who showed up on Friday and worked for 5 hours,

3. One installer who showed up on Saturday and worked for 7 hours.

4. The unexpected opportunity to move all of my furniture myself, which I have already paid Luna to do, just so that my kids can have some semblance of a bedroom before Tuesday.

5. A feeling that I am never going to shake that I have paid far too much and received far too little in exchange.

Please seriously take some time and really look at the pictures attached. This is what my house looks like after 2 days of Luna as my contractor. It is Luna's wish that we live like this for 2 additional days until Luna gets around to visiting us again.

I have to go now. It is 6 p.m and as you can see my wife and I have a long night ahead of us.

Comments

GlaringMarmot629

I agree. We’re still waiting for someone to show up...it’s been 3 weeks.

If Luna cares, please do what you’re supposed to do. Call us back!

Arrive to do the work proposed! Ugh!!!

ETCustomerSupport

Hi David, we’ve read your review, and we regret that your installation was not completed as initially scheduled. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we understand your frustration.

We are committed to working with our customers until they are completely satisfied, and we will be following up with you shortly to work towards a resolution.

You can also reach us at care@luna.com.

Luna Customer Support