I called Luna to get there advertised deal. Pay for one room get all others 50.00.

First lie, salesman Wayne Walker told me he just did not like that and would not even talk to me about it. Sold me carpet for my home. I upgraded to the top of the line carpet. When installers came it was not to top grade carpet, it was cheap ***.

Called the salesman he said go ahead with the install and they would make it right..2nd lie. Needless to say they have sent two people out to inspect it and both agreed there was problems. And some how what is said here always is different when they call me to say their reps Chris Williams and Chris Sullivan. These men said there was problems with the quality and the install has left snags all over the house.

This company lies a lot and is not worth doing business with!! Making sure to report them to BBB. Office staff lies about what the reps says. Bad quality carpet!!

All ready flat.

Terrible customer service!! Showed us one carpet and installed another.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Haymarket, Virginia, United States #725713

LUNA Flooring is a bogus and irreputable company and their sales people like RON GRAY in Glen Burnie, MD shop is a *** man. He took my $800 deposit Check for $3300 job and the wood was delivered but installer who came will not do what Ron Gray told me I paid for. So sent the installers back. The company will not send me the deposit check back and I am not releasing the wood at the advice of my counsel.

No one returns my calls and it is already three weeks. I am reporting to the VA Attorney General, Professional and Occupation Licensing Authority, BBBN, and wherever else I can put my comments so the company does not do any more business in Commonwealth of Virginia.

Looks like this Saga will go for some time.

M. Saini, Haymarket, Virginia

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #604664

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know, we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the quality of your new carpet. I can look into this matter further to see if there is anything we can do, my direct email is cmonroe@luna.com if you would like to contact me with your account name and phone number. I apologize for your frustrations and the inconvenience.

Sincerely, Chris