I complained about my luna hardwood flooring and I was given the run around for weeks until I got tire. Very poor quality workmanship.

They use at least two different subcontractors to deliver and install the flooring. Having two subcontractors gave Luna the ability to point the finger elsewhere and its was just another delay tactic to prolong any complaints.

Avoid this company at all cost because there are plenty of good companies out there that focus on customer satisfaction to include a speedy resolution to any complaint. If you want to be give the run around after you complain well choose Lune :-(

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe

It was disappointing to read your review and learn of the issues that occurred during your installation process. We always want our customers to be happy with the work that’s done in their homes, and we regret that your concerns have not yet been addressed.

We would like to know more about the problems with your installation, but we cannot look up your account with the information posted here.

Please email your information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you to work towards a resolution.

Luna Customer Support

Thanks for the info I was about to call them for a estimate