LUNA Flooring is a bogus and not a reputable company and their sales people like RON GRAY in Glen Burnie, MD shop is a *** man. He took my $800 deposit Check for $3300 job and the wood was delivered but installer who came will not do what Ron Gray told me I paid for. So I sent the installers back. The company will not send me the deposit check back and I am not releasing the wood at the advice of my counsel.

No one returns my calls and it is already three weeks. I am reporting to the VA Attorney General, Professional and Occupation Licensing Authority, BBBN, and wherever else I can put my comments so the company so that LUNA does not do any more business in Commonwealth of Virginia. I am also filing a law suit in Prince William County Small Claims Court.

Looks like this Saga will go for some time.

M. Saini, Haymarket, Virginia

Comments

Cmonroe

Mohinder, thank you for making us aware of the situation. We regret any confusion that has occurred regarding the cancellation of your order, and we will be following up with you shortly. You can also reach us at care@luna.com.