We had a floor installed 5/23/13 and it is now buckling all over the place - air pockets at least 2 feet high!! We had the flooring installed for our 92 yr old mother.

She now is in serious danger of hurting her self trying traverse this MESS. I called CS a number of times and was hung up on twice when I complained about being left on hold for over 17 minutes with no one coming back to keep me advising of status. Have been told by now VERY RUDE CS that someone would call me back - when no one did I called again and was told by another CS that they don't call people back?? Good way to do business.

To date, still have not received a return call. Will make sure to tell everyone I know about the TERRIBLE SERVICE AT LUNA and to let everyone they know as well NEVER TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

I am now going to contact a lawyer to see what we can do from here.

Comments

Same with us - the floor is buckling and it took 2 calls to customer service to get possibly an installer out to determine if it is installer issue or if it is due to something else...it could take 3-5 days to find out what the issue is. 3-5 days??

Can't you figure it out on the spot??? What else could it be since we didn't install it nor did we do any construction or remodeling by the area the floor is buckling/bubbling. It will be interesting to see if in fact it is installer issue or not...stay tuned. Somehow I don't see them taking any responsibility for their actions.

I am hoping they prove me wrong.

:?

to ILCustomer #718617

We’re disappointed to learn of the issues you’ve been experiencing with your product. We can assure you that we take your concerns very seriously, and we would like to discuss the situation with you in more detail. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you to discuss your concerns with your product and the inspection.

Luna Customer Support

to Cmonroe Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #785311

it’s disappointing that you’re experiencing issues

change your name to disappointing then!!!!

Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #679180

Gail, we’re disappointed to learn of the lack of follow up you’ve received. This is not the experience we expect for our customers, as we take any concern very seriously and never want our customers to be disappointed in our service.

We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss the issues you’ve been experiencing with your product and work towards a resolution.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support

to Cmonroe Baltimore, Maryland, United States #691391

The salesman promised me a replacement guarantee if the product did not wear as well as my laminate in my bathrooms. The product delivered was not the product I selected, I believe a bait and switch occurred.

The floor was installed in Oct. 2012 and is buckled in every room and scratched to the point of need for replacement, from normal wear and tear of one person and a 30 lb dog (light traffic). I have had hardwood floor all of my life and have never experienced such a poor product and poor service from LUNA.

DO NOT purchase Mannington Hardwood Patent # 6291078B1. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN USA AND I EXPECTED QUALITY!

It is terrible. Please respond here if you have had problems with this product and LUNA....this unethical practice needs to stop

to enough Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #691413

We were disappointed to read about the issues you’ve been experiencing with your product. We can assure you that we carry only quality, name-brand products, and we would like to learn more about your situation.

Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your account from the information you posted here. Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you to discuss a resolution.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support

to enough Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States #709390

I'm going thru the same thing. $6430 for carpet that began unraveling in 10 days.

Was promised a super would come out today. Big surprise. No show.

So pissed. This has been 3 weeks of ***. Was told that dogs should not walk on my carpet. What? R u kidding? I told the sales guy Joseph that I need the best

Kid/dog proof carpet they had.

to kasey Melrose Park, Illinois, United States #710892

Kasey, we are disappointed that you’ve been experiencing issues with your product. We would like to learn more about the situation and work towards a resolution with you, but we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will reach out to you.

Thanks,