Rep came out. I had used Luna for carpet 3 yrs ago, so called them again for estimate. The price was ok, but when I found another carpet I liked better I called THE NEXT DAY to cancel. You have to talk to their cancellation department which is a misnomer, because they start negotiating with you and put you off. They told me my price had been computed incorrectly, and Oh they could drop the price by half. I became suspicious, but still took that at good faith. I specifically asked David if all was on hold (including the check) and he said yes. THAT WAS A LIE!

Luna cashed my check, even I was trying to get more info on the carpet selection so I could compare it with other selections I found locally.

I have an email from the David in the cancellation dept that says once I make up my mind I am entitled to a full refund of my deposit, but now he suddenly is unavailable.

I will be filing a small claims suit if this deposit is not returned promptly.

STAY AWAY FROM LUNA!

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret any miscommunication that occurred regarding the cancellation of your order or our cancellation processes.

We are not able to locate your account with the information posted here, but we would like to follow up with you to ensure your concerns are being addressed.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will reach out as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support