Bowie, Maryland

I ordered hardwood flooring for my carpet family room. Luna attempted to pull a bait and switch but thank God for the internet and being an educated consumer, they were not successful.

I knew the product, manufacturer and color, I wanted installed in my home yet the salesperson stated the manufacturer did not make that color model any longer hence a different model (of course, per the salesperson, the same color as the other color model just a different name)was introduced.

I called the manufacture and discovered the same product and color is still being produced and sold.

I then contacted Luna and of course I had to be transferred several times until someone could explain why the attempted bait and switch occurred. (I was told I could have the original color model for a higher price.)

DO NOT USE LUNA....take the time to find a more trusting and reliable company....

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luna Flooring Cons: Bait and switch.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We would like to know more about what happened so that we can help make things right for you, but unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support