Boston, Massachusetts

We purchased a townhome in Tampa and I called several companies to come out and give us quotes to replace the flooring in the living and dining rooms. Scheduled the appointment online giving them my zip code. They listed the dates and times available for a representative to meet me at the townhouse in Tampa. The day before I received a confirming email.

When they failed to show during the appointed time window I called the 800 number and was put on hold several times. Finally I was told I would be transferred to the local representative. The woman who came onto the phone told me that the closest location was in Maryland! When I asked her how they accepted the appointment with my zipcode she did not know nor did she even apologize.

I then registered a complaint with the company to which I have never received the courtesy of a response, it was over a month ago. As I recounted the story online I actually was able to go in and schedule another appointment in Tampa. Either Luna does service Tampa (as the web site would lead one to believe) or they don't as the "local" woman repeatedly told me.

Bottom-line was I wasted several hours waiting around for a no show Luna rep. Reading the complaints here, I guess I got off easy!

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We do not service Tampa, and we regret the error that occurred in allowing you to schedule an appointment.

We know that this is an inconvenience, and we’d like to know more about what happened so that we can appropriately address the situation.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support