Luna Flooring - Luna - The Grinch Who Stole My Christmas
Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding.Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of already installed flooring, used putty in gaps where plank ends meet...it's a tongue and groove application not spacing with grouting.
Cut my door frame bottoms for no reason, some higher lower than others. Short on materials. Over 30 sticky notes on my 425sq ft of luxury vinyl plank flooring where the ends are beveled, lifting, buckling due to terrible install. Luna had the nerve to call and schedule install of remaining flooring when they haven't offered a resolution to existing damaged installed floor.
Oh flooring hasn't been in a week yet. Took 3 days to get a manager on the phone, she fed me a bunch of bull, took her a week to get back to me and acted like she never promised to get quick results and resolution. Had to cancel a Christmas party because there is unfinished flooring in hallway and living room. Now I have no place for my family to celebrate Christmas.
There are only 2 spots in my house for a Christmas tree, one in front living room window, but can't because nothing but sub floor there and the other the living room side window but can't because all my furniture is pushed up against there. For them to suggest installing the remaining flooring is like buying new tires for a car that's totaled. Waste of time and money. I started calling them a week ago, and continued to call 3-4 times a day and always told no manager available.
No one in the local office is responding, the salesman acts all surprised no one is calling. They had a local guy come by to assess my carpet install, he showed up with a doo rag on his head, ripped up jeans, and a over sized thermal shirt with a dice design all over it. Nice guy, but dude try being a little professional. The crews they sent in here, couldn't speak or comprehend English at all.
They left debris and trash all in my front yard, sidewalk, and garden. Left a McDonald's cup on my front porch. I stepped on a nail and other metal pieces on my front porch. It just goes on and on.
They must not think I am serious.
They could careless about me as a customer or my home.While they sit around their Christmas trees opening presents with family, I'll be sitting on their POS flooring!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Everything its a cluster mess
- Reason of review:
- All the above
- Preferred solution:
- Refund my deposit and remove all your product from my house and cancel my contract.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luna Flooring Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."