Luna Flooring - Luna - The Grinch Who Stole My Christmas
Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding.Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of already installed flooring, used putty in gaps where plank ends meet...it's a tongue and groove application not spacing with grouting.
Cut my door frame bottoms for no reason, some higher lower than others. Short on materials. Over 30 sticky notes on my 425sq ft of luxury vinyl plank flooring where the ends are beveled, lifting, buckling due to terrible install. Luna had the nerve to call and schedule install of remaining flooring when they haven't offered a resolution to existing damaged installed floor.
Oh flooring hasn't been in a week yet. Took 3 days to get a manager on the phone, she fed me a bunch of bull, took her a week to get back to me and acted like she never promised to get quick results and resolution. Had to cancel a Christmas party because there is unfinished flooring in hallway and living room. Now I have no place for my family to celebrate Christmas.
There are only 2 spots in my house for a Christmas tree, one in front living room window, but can't because nothing but sub floor there and the other the living room side window but can't because all my furniture is pushed up against there. For them to suggest installing the remaining flooring is like buying new tires for a car that's totaled. Waste of time and money. I started calling them a week ago, and continued to call 3-4 times a day and always told no manager available.
No one in the local office is responding, the salesman acts all surprised no one is calling. They had a local guy come by to assess my carpet install, he showed up with a doo rag on his head, ripped up jeans, and a over sized thermal shirt with a dice design all over it. Nice guy, but dude try being a little professional. The crews they sent in here, couldn't speak or comprehend English at all.
They left debris and trash all in my front yard, sidewalk, and garden. Left a McDonald's cup on my front porch. I stepped on a nail and other metal pieces on my front porch. It just goes on and on.
They must not think I am serious.
They could careless about me as a customer or my home.While they sit around their Christmas trees opening presents with family, I'll be sitting on their POS flooring!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Everything its a cluster mess
- Reason of review:
- All the above
- Preferred solution:
- Refund my deposit and remove all your product from my house and cancel my contract.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luna Flooring Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."