Save yourself allot of stress and expense. The company should change their name to Luna - Tic.

Aggressive salesman. Just plain rude. Absolutely NO disclosure of refunds upon cancellation. My wood flooring install has a nail sticking out !

Boards were not cut square and have large gaps. I cancelled the carpet install because of what I believe was a Bait and Switch. The carpet sample I selected was a #5 upgrade. When they came out to install the carpet it was nothing like what I had selected.

The name and #s of the carpet were the same, but the quality was horrible,.. not something I would ever have in my house. I cancelled the carpet install and they would only refund me a small portion of my $500 deposit.

In all, It was a VERY BAD experience. Lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #681615

We’ve read your review, and it’s disappointing that you’re experiencing issues that have not yet been resolved. We would like to learn more about your situation and work towards a resolution, but we cannot look up your account with the information you’ve posted here.

Please call us at 855-811-5862 x 4195 or email care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support

to Cmonroe Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #785309

it’s disappointing that you’re experiencing issues

change your name to disappointing then!!!!