Luna Flooring - No lifetime guarantee as stated

92 of 220 Luna Flooring reviews

Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain.He lied, it does so when I contacted Luna, they said he should never have said that and I could pay for the stained portions to be "cut out and patched".

I told them that according to their site, their carpet is guaranteed for the life of the carpet and I had only had mine for a year and a month. And she told me that they would send out an inspector to look evaluate the carpet. They call you at 6:50 in the morning, and for those who have jobs with odd times, they basically are waking you up, the day the inspector is going to come out, to tell you what time. NOT the day before, the day OF.

So you have to be extremely flexible for the inspection to occur. And the 'inspector' told me the same thing about cutting and patching, asking if the installers had left me extra carpet. WHY would they leave me extra carpet? For the off chance that the carpet would stain and they could repair?

I have never heard of such a thing and I will never buy from them, nor recommend them to anyone.What kind of company is this?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
92 of 220 Luna Flooring reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2015 #1028818

Thanks for posting this. I am ready to carpet my new house and will look elsewhere.

0 0 Reply
Cmonroe

Aug 27, 2015 #1025795

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret that your product has not been meeting your expectations, and we would like to know more about the situation and help make things right for you. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you. Thank you. Luna Customer Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.