Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain.He lied, it does so when I contacted Luna, they said he should never have said that and I could pay for the stained portions to be "cut out and patched".
I told them that according to their site, their carpet is guaranteed for the life of the carpet and I had only had mine for a year and a month. And she told me that they would send out an inspector to look evaluate the carpet. They call you at 6:50 in the morning, and for those who have jobs with odd times, they basically are waking you up, the day the inspector is going to come out, to tell you what time. NOT the day before, the day OF.
So you have to be extremely flexible for the inspection to occur. And the 'inspector' told me the same thing about cutting and patching, asking if the installers had left me extra carpet. WHY would they leave me extra carpet? For the off chance that the carpet would stain and they could repair?
I have never heard of such a thing and I will never buy from them, nor recommend them to anyone.What kind of company is this?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "My carpet was installed on time how ever my carpet is not holding up to the carpet that I had replaced ( which was 16 years old) I should have..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "October 30 5:25 pm asked if they where honoring the $149.99 price on the cricut air 2 glitch from their online website; I was told No. October 30 5:47 pm..."
- "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..."
- "Barry Elliott is calling himself an AKC Professional Handler and travels with at least 28 dogs. He took my dog to show at AKC events, and showed it a..."