Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain.He lied, it does so when I contacted Luna, they said he should never have said that and I could pay for the stained portions to be "cut out and patched".
I told them that according to their site, their carpet is guaranteed for the life of the carpet and I had only had mine for a year and a month. And she told me that they would send out an inspector to look evaluate the carpet. They call you at 6:50 in the morning, and for those who have jobs with odd times, they basically are waking you up, the day the inspector is going to come out, to tell you what time. NOT the day before, the day OF.
So you have to be extremely flexible for the inspection to occur. And the 'inspector' told me the same thing about cutting and patching, asking if the installers had left me extra carpet. WHY would they leave me extra carpet? For the off chance that the carpet would stain and they could repair?
I have never heard of such a thing and I will never buy from them, nor recommend them to anyone.What kind of company is this?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."