North Reading, Massachusetts

After some weather damage to our carpet, I contacted Luna about having a free estimate done. I made an appointment for a free estimate for a Saturday between 1-3PM.

I called at 230PM to verify and confirm date and time as no one had not shown up as of yet; customer service stated rudely they did have until 3PM to show up and it's now 315PM and there has been no one show up. I'm hoping they do contact me so that I can let them know how displeased I was with there service. Makes me wonder what type of installation and other service they would provide.

We will now be going with someone else for our floor carpet needs.

Luna Flooring Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We regret that you were inconvenienced by your missed appointment, and we want to help make things right for you.

We are not able to locate your account with the information posted here, but if you send your contact information to care@luna.com, we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support