Mount Prospect, Illinois

I had carpet installed in 2 rooms in 2011 for which I have had no problems. Fast forward to 2014.

I needed to have the floor broken up below the carpet in one room in order to have repairs to my sewer line. I called Luna a week in advance to set up a service call to have the carpet and pad pulled up (as I didn't want to damage it myself) to allow access to the floor below. I was given the date I requested for the work. I did not receive a call on the day the service call was scheduled so I called to find out what the time frame was for the service call.

I received a call back 1 and 1/2 hours later to tell me that the installer had a "family emergency" and there was no one else available to help me. I explained that I had a sewer company coming the next day and that I needed the work completed prior to their arrival. I was told that we would be the first service call of the day. The next day I received a call at 6:20am to tell me that the installer could not arrive until 12noon and they were "sorry".

I cancelled the call and had to pull the carpet up myself. The pad will now have to be replaced. Apparently my 15 minute job was not important to Luna and they will not be getting a call to re-install either.

I will never use Luna again and would advise anyone against using them.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Uri. We never want our customers to be inconvenienced or disappointed in our service, and we realize that the situation with your missed appointment is frustrating.

We would like to make things right for you, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss the situation.

Luna Customer Support