Minneapolis, Minnesota

I had 3 calls prior to my carpet install. The day of install they told me it would be 1PM to 6PM wait for our installer.

At 5:30 I had to call them to find out where my installer was. I was told 3 more hours on the job before mine. They said he would be there the next day. I had already burned a day and lost pay.

Customer service said they wouldn't pay for lost pay and i had to reschedule. Great service. Stay away if you want a company that will do what they promise. Now I have to burn 2 vacation days to get carpet.

I wish that I didn't pay for it already. I would go get it somewhere else

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #582874

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to hear about the delay of your installation, thank you for taking the time to let us know that this happened. We apologize and take your feedback seriously. If you are still having issues or would like to speak to management regarding this, I can be reached directly at cmonroe@luna.com. I will just need your account name and phone to look this up. Again, our apologies for the delay, that is never our intention and we are sorry you had to use an extra vacation day.

Sincerely, Chris