Baltimore, Maryland

Update by user Jul 28, 2016

IT sure was I didn't use them... That is how I resolved it!

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

Corporate office said they had to honor the price. The manager called and said they would not and asked me who said that and I am sure she caught H---l...

This comapany's reviews tell the story maybe they saw this and did not like what I wrote..

Wasn't meant to be with them.. I will now try next day floors they have a better rating

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2016

I called this company and they sent the representative out, and he gave me a price, and I asked for a day to think about it... The General manager called, and left a lower price, on my recorder..

He said he had to discuss it with his salesman.. And will call right back and he now will not answer the phone.. I just called and spoke to Customer service, and he gave me the wrong number and it was a number to another business.. I should have read the reviews about this company and I hope that this is a warning to other customers.

I can't even get my deposit back.. Other customers said that there message and reviews were removed. I will see if this one is! Find another company and Luna and Empire are sister companies and as they the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Empire was sky high.

Stay away from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Customer Care.

Comments

user57346434
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1179251

They said they would give me my deposit back.. We will see! :(

Dear Customer,

We assure you that we take your concerns seriously and never want any of our customers to feel this way. We would like to help resolve any concerns you may have, but unfortunately we are unable to verify your Luna customer information. Please contact Care@Luna.com for further assistance.

-Luna Customer Support

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1179139

I have been told they will honor the deal. I hope so.