Lemont, Illinois
1.3

Made an online appointment for estimate, Salesman showed up on time. Measured area to be carpeted on his tablet with laser.

Brought in some samples. Told me how they differed in quality. I didn't believe a word about that. Was pushing hard for an in stock with quick installation date.

Gave me price of $4900. I laughed at him and told him forget it. Already had price from Home Depot for $2100. This guy lowered the price for the exact same carpet to $2300 dollars.

Lowered it $2600. So if I was someone who didn't know better I would have been bent over, and I am sure they bend over a lot of people. There was no way I would do business with someone like this. I could see the writing on the carpet.

They totally suck and I hope anyone who reads this will never pay full price. Reputable business give a fair price and that's where it ends. *** Luna. 773-202-screwyou should be their phone number.

Off to Home Depot feeling great. Screw Luna!!!

Reason of review: quote.

Luna Flooring Cons: Pricing.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your concerns with your sales appointment to our attention. We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we would like to know more about your experience.

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Luna Customer Support