Sales person visited, gave me quote said that sleeper and radiator wouldn't be a problem. Although, I had other contracts tell me that if I pulled old wood floor out I might have to replace and that the radiator would need to be moved before install.

Day of install, the installer says he can't install due to the sleepers, would have to rip out and replace. In addition, I did have to move the radiator. Lastly, the days was raining so the installer would not be able to cut plywood. When I spoke with mgr, she would do nothing for me when I asked her to cover the cost of the additional svc fees for the install.

I told them to cancel the install and take the wood. Approximately, 15 mins later I get a call from GM, who apologized and says let me work things out with you. I'm utterly upset and distressed. I just want this done.

So I accepted the deal that they'd pick up the fees and take another $200.00 off. So last night, they were to drop the wood again. I waited another 90 mins after the delivery window for the wood to be dropped off. Than this morning when the installers called to say that they would not be coming due to car problems.

I am utterly livid and disgusted by how this company conducts business. They do not deserve to be in business and anyone is a fool to purchase flooring with this company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Cmonroe

We apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. We are in contact with you and are discussing your concerns to work toward a prompt resolution. We want all of our customers to be satisfied wiht their experience from beginning to end.

Cmonroe

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us regarding your installation appointment. We understand your frustration and would like to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible for you. We'll be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns and work towards a prompt resolution.