Chicago, Illinois

I will never EVER understand when a company offers in-home estimates how personally insulted the salespeople act when you refuse to be bullied into a contract right then and there! We had Bob (wish I could remember his last name) come out to our house, throw a few samples at us, quote us insanely overpriced prices, bash the competition, then get so offensive and downright angry with us when we didn't commit!

He told us "you should've gotten other quotes first before wasting people's time" then stormed out without a thank you or a card. I was never so insulted in my life!

I immediately called the customer service line to complain and basically told them I will never do business with Luna because of that *** and will encourage my friends to do the same. Terrible, terrible experience and I hope that *** gets what is coming to him.

Comments

Sorry for your experience, Try Exposition Carpet & flooring on N. Broadway in Chicago.

My husband and daughter run it and are really experienced in the industry for 40 years. Good Luck

they are all like that, bunch of ***** they only care for the *** money. they sell over priced cheap *** carpet! I will never ever buy from them again people be warned!.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am truly sorry our sales associate behaved in such a manner, this is not how Luna conducts business. We truly care about providing exceptional customer service and I would very much like the opportunity to earn back your business. If there is anything I can do to make you change your mind, please contact me directly anytime at conmore@luna.com. Again, I apologize and appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,