Baltimore, Maryland

Had an appointment set up for 11-2 pm ..The salesman comes at 2:30..and we have 30 minutes and have to leave. The salesman was pushy and ignored my requests to reschedule.

He kept bringing in more samples. I looked at a few then just said we'd have to reschedule there wasn't time to make such a big decision. He commented that Luna wouldn't let him come back and we'd have to pay full price with no discounts. Well, I called and made another appt for an estimate for carpet.

A salesman showed up between the times we scheduled. He was friendly, unlike the other salesman( Mike). My mother and I took our time picking out the carpet, then the salesman said that the 7lb padding would be better for us since we are not heavy people. I told him I thought that the 8lb padding was always better no matter what.

But he insisted that the 7lb was going to be softer for us and feel better on our feet after the carpet was in.

The salesman was wrong, the only reason I can see that he wanted to give us the 7lb padding was to charge us full price for the carpet and make it look like a deal..because we were "getting a great padding and great carpet" while we were really getting *** padding and who know what type of carpet! Bad padding leads to worn carpet that we just paid $1000. for one family room! Customer service was unhelpful and stated they'd have to charge us more money to change the padding!

I called the salesman that sold the padding to us and he stated that he thought that customer service would "fix it with no additional cost"

Well it seems that Luna customer service is totally uninterested in serving the customer.

Beware of Luna..they overcharge you for *** product and fail to satisfy the customer! I bought laminate from Empire and their service and salesmen were excellent..shop from them instead!

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #682988

Michele, it’s disappointing that your product had not been meeting your expectations. We are committed to making any customer concern a top priority, and we regret that the issues with your padding have not yet been addressed.

We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss the situation and work towards a resolution. You can also reach us at 855-811-5862 x 4195 or care@luna.com with any additional questions.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support