Needed to replace a 6'x 4' section of carpeting in basement my time slot was from 9-11 @ 10:30 a.m. I received a call that the carpet they ordered was defected and they could not do the job.

I would need to wait until the following week. My whole basement has the carpet. I am very displeased with this method of doing business and that I needed to take the time off of work (am hrs)to have this done and now again next week.

im calling the corporate office. This appt was made over a month ago u dont have this rug anywhere in the warehouse ?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #835798

thanks for the story this definitely keeps me from even thinking on calling Luna ill pass it on

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #645084

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know, we are sorry to hear about this inconvenience, we realize your time is valuable. If you would like to email us at care@luna.com with your account name and phone number, we can look into this right away to see what we can do to help. We apologize and look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely, Customer Care