Milwaukee, Wisconsin

After waiting for a month for the carpet to appear, the day of the installation, they called me to tell me the carpet was "defective". Then they said it would take 2 weeks for the carpet to be ordered.

I told them to cancel the order. They called me and offered me a $500 discount and begged me to give them another chance. HUGE mistake! I had to choose a different carpet, they came a week later and installed it.

When they left, the floors started to squeak! They not only damaged the floors, but the inspector came and said they just installed carpet, they don't fix floors. I said, I didn't expect you to fix the floors, but to let me know that something was wrong before you put the carpet on top. Now the investigations department has contacted me, only because I have called and emailed numberous times (they don't even have the decency to call you back to follow up) ad said that the installer did not hear any squeaking.

Well, let me tell you that the installer was 400 lbs., if I can hear the squeak when I walk over (and I am 135 lbs.), then he can hear it!

NEVER EVER buy carpet or anything from them again!

TOTAL SCAM! Also, file complaints with the BBB, since the owner is related to the BBB, everyone should be aware of what a bad company they are!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

#421982

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your situation, I'm sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. If this issue is not already resolved, feel free to reach out to me directly at cmonroe@luna.com. Please include your customer name and phone number so I can promptly look up your account. I will get this to the right person once I receive your email. Thank you for your time and I hope I can help resolve your matter.

Thanks, Chris