New York, New York

Stay away. Stay far away. I can't caution you enough. Luna Carpets installed flooring incorrectly for me. Two years later I'm still dealing with their incompetence. They came to reinstall it, without a certificate of insurance and were short material. Then they told me they would give me a refund only to call me back two hours later telling me that they can't. This wasn't the first time they didn't come with the right material.

Simply stay away from them. I understand why they offer a lifetime guarantee on their floors...because they can't get it right the first time around.

PS: Luna offered me a refund, one hour later they called back and said they couldn't give me a refund. Then I received the following email from one of their representatives that basically they will give me a refund but only they come back and rip up the floors.

"Ms. Chupack,

We are deeply sorry that you have been dissatisfied with your experience with Luna. We at Luna are dedicated to the highest quality of customer service and we pride ourselves on making every customer happy. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and humbly request that we you allow us to make it right. The installer who performed your installation is no longer with our company. We would be happy to complete the replacement of your flooring at your earliest convenience. Of course, if you prefer a refund, we could also accommodate by removing the already installed flooring. Please let me know how I can assist in making your experience with Luna a positive one."

Regards,

VP Operations

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States #790043

I was planning on buying from luna carpets today saleman was a might to pushy.gave a 350.00 deposit with the intention that it would be refunded if I change my mind, after reading reviews I think I will change my mind as this is a whole house investment.Any suggestions?

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #584379

I was stood up for three days in a row by Luna reps for an install on Newbury Street of all places. They are unprofessional! I highly recommend you use anyone and everyone else.

Luna was do to install flooring for me today after 3 to 4 different calls to get and eta on the INSTALLERS he was 2hours late ! Then had an attitude .

Can into my home bad mouthing Luna telling me that he couldn't do the work and how Luna just taking my money . This guy was so rude yelling swinging his arms fussing, just making excuses don't to do the work! After the encounter with the irate installer he went outside to use the phone I locked my door call my husband on one phone and Luna on the other . The end result was the guy came yanked my screen door to find it was locked !!!

I then found screws hanging off my screen door .....INCERDIBLE IM PISSED WAS CALLING THE POLICE . My husband said to call Luna tell them of the discovery give them the opportunity to correct the problem .

I had to calm down called the manager ...and you could only guess I have not hear anything . :( :x :(

So you want a refund AND want to keep the flooring? Uh, no that's not fair.

I have not purchased from Luna but think their offer is fair although you'll be out time and frustration.

Recently made a purchase through Luna. Salesman put the carpet sample over a carpet pad and suggested I step on it with my bare feet.

Was perfect. HOWEVER, the pad that he used WAS NOT the pad that was used in the installation. I got the 4 star carpet but it is really a contractor's grade. Please go to your local carpeting store where you are shown what you are really purchasing The carpet pad was a gray speckled pad that was very pliable but they did refer to it as an

8 pound carpet.

In my opinion, the product is inferior.

By the way, our final price was 1/3 off the original price offered. SPEND YOUR MONEY LOCALLY.

***, I am in need of carpet, but after reading the comments on Luna and Empire I think I'll pass....

They need to be shut down or at the least....exposed for what they really are....

#319312

I'm sorry to hear what happen to you. I can only imagine what you were feeling and going through.

I was looking at flooring companies and Luna was one but now I'm not sure. I was wondering if they gave you a refund along with taking up what had already been installed, my question is what about your flooring before they installed.

Were they going to put your floors back as they were along with your refund? A refund alone would not be fair.

Had them come out to do a quote last night and was pressured three times into giving them money on the spot when what we wanted was a quote. Price went from 6k to 3k in the matter of an hour.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

The tactics and salespeople are horrible... that means you "Larry" the Luna salesman.

I was surfing the web regarding flooring companies and came across the commentary on Luna. I have heard they are so big it is all a numbers game.

I did come across a good reliable company though called ElmwoodFlooring at 773-209-7499.

They back their work and do a great job. I know I had my floor done by them.

Cmonroe

Ms. Chupack:

Thank you for your posting.

Please allow me to also apologize that you have not been happy with your new Luna flooring. As Ms. Pelaez has indicated, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your flooring. After reviewing your job, we again are more than willing take back the flooring and give you a refund.

Please contact me so that I may arrange a time with you for our team to take up the flooring and arrange for a refund.

If this is incorrect, we would be happy to continue the replacement of your floors or address any other installation concerns that you may have. I can be reached at cmonroe@luna.com