First appointment for installation cancelled late afternoon the day before couldn't come for another week even though the salesmen said our rug was reserved before he left the day he came to our home, and I asked him direct about the installers that I was very fussy and did not want untrained people here he assured us that they train their own people and there would be nothing to worry about. The day of installation 2 men come to the door that can not speak English, they had no tools no equipment.

My husband had to help moving furniture, lending tools including a carpet stretcher because they only had 1 to do the job and 2 men needed it at once. The scratched our furniture before my husband noticed and started to help. When the job was complete we noticed after they swept up they scratched a red birch wood floor. The whole time I was in contact with the company.

The master bath door was shut so no one would enter surprise when they left it was like I was training my son to use the potty all over again I was absolutely enraged.

I would never recommend this company to anyone no one would deserve to go through what we just did. To top it all off when the installer asked me to call this phone number to pay the balance due I called and Empire carpeting answered I said to him am I supposed to be calling Empire his face hit the floor and said hang up hang up, can you call the number you have for company I wonder who really installed our carpeting?

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Melrose Park, Illinois, United States #711010

We’ve reach your review, and we’re disappointed in the issues that occurred during your installation. The experience you described is not what we expect for our customers, and we would like to learn more about the situation.

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your account with the information in your post. Please email your information to care@luna.com, and we will reach out to you to discuss a resolution.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support