Niles, Illinois

Salesman was very professional and polite. I was promised to get two rooms installed within a week of sales appointment.

At time of installation (Monday) was told that only one room would be installed due to not having the second carpet at hand, although was confirmed by salesman that it was. Thats when the problems began. I called their office and customer service rep that answered was very arrogant and unprofessional. Telling me that there is nothing she can personally do and she couldn't give any more information.

I requested a call from manager, which he called and promised carpet would be installed before the weekend because I informed of a family gathering that was occurring at my home that weekend. He scheduled and reassured carpet would be installed within 2 days (Wednesday). Taking off work early to accommodate the installers, I received a call from Luna the day of, to tell me that the carpet was not in and would be installed before friday. I was called again on Friday again that I would have to wait for Saturday morning.

Mind you, they were aware that the carpet was to be installed before the weekend when my guest would arrive early. I was so frustrated. Had no other choice but to allow it to happen, luckily installers where fast and good at their job. Just when I thought my nightmare was over, come to realize that the carpet removed was not hauled by my town, which I wasn't made aware that can occur by salesman(they should be the ones informing customers since they are the professional).

I would have paid to get hauled away from the beginning and avoid this headache. When I called the company again regarding this matter, the same arrogant woman answered to my luck and informed me that they cannot do anything unless carpet is dry, it had snowed all week. Now extremely frustrated demanded pick up before I would incur tickets and penalties from my town.

They did haul away, but of course charged me for it regardless of this horrible and extremely stressful experience. Glad to say that Im done with Luna and will never use their services again and would never recommend them for flooring needs!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #611822

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, we appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. We value our customers and it is never our intention to have installation issues or unresponsive customer service. If you would like to contact me directly, my email is cmonroe@luna.com. I would like to look into this matter further to see if there is anything I can do to help. I just need your account name, phone number and description of the issues at hand.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Chris