1.6

I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway.I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion.

The day of installation left a multitude of problems: A broken desk, scratched closet doors, staples throughout the house, carpet pieces in each room of the house the installers went (to include the outside), multiple doors either not hung or hung improperly, and the installers refusal to cover their outside gym shoes on the brand new carpet. The customer service manager was ok to deal with, until a repairman charged the company in excess of $600 to fix their damages.

The representative told me it should be common sense with new carpeting the doors would not fit and Luna is not responsible.This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and not only will they not receive my business but I actively tell multiple people at work, daily, about the horrible experience (even if they are not in the market for carpeting).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luna Flooring and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about luna flooring carpet installation from Luna Flooring was price and customer service , but reviewer liked sales pitch. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luna Flooring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Luna Flooring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe

Hi Cory, we never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience in more detail and work towards a resolution.

Luna Customer Support