Luna Flooring - Terrible Customer Service

I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway.I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion.

The day of installation left a multitude of problems: A broken desk, scratched closet doors, staples throughout the house, carpet pieces in each room of the house the installers went (to include the outside), multiple doors either not hung or hung improperly, and the installers refusal to cover their outside gym shoes on the brand new carpet. The customer service manager was ok to deal with, until a repairman charged the company in excess of $600 to fix their damages.

The representative told me it should be common sense with new carpeting the doors would not fit and Luna is not responsible.This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and not only will they not receive my business but I actively tell multiple people at work, daily, about the horrible experience (even if they are not in the market for carpeting).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Luna Flooring Carpet Installation
Review category
Household Services
review #694251

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luna Flooring? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 04, 2015 #1029601

Hi Cory, we never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience in more detail and work towards a resolution.
Luna Customer Support

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.