I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway.I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion.
The day of installation left a multitude of problems: A broken desk, scratched closet doors, staples throughout the house, carpet pieces in each room of the house the installers went (to include the outside), multiple doors either not hung or hung improperly, and the installers refusal to cover their outside gym shoes on the brand new carpet. The customer service manager was ok to deal with, until a repairman charged the company in excess of $600 to fix their damages.
The representative told me it should be common sense with new carpeting the doors would not fit and Luna is not responsible.This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and not only will they not receive my business but I actively tell multiple people at work, daily, about the horrible experience (even if they are not in the market for carpeting).
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sales pitch
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "WE STAYED AT KNIGHTS INN, IN COLORADO SPRINGS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE. LAST NIGHT MY FIANCE WHO IS DISABLED, HIS SUGAR DROPPED FROM HIS LIVER DISEASE AND THE AC BROKEI..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."