1.7

I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion.

The day of installation left a multitude of problems: A broken desk, scratched closet doors, staples throughout the house, carpet pieces in each room of the house the installers went (to include the outside), multiple doors either not hung or hung improperly, and the installers refusal to cover their outside gym shoes on the brand new carpet. The customer service manager was ok to deal with, until a repairman charged the company in excess of $600 to fix their damages.

The representative told me it should be common sense with new carpeting the doors would not fit and Luna is not responsible. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and not only will they not receive my business but I actively tell multiple people at work, daily, about the horrible experience (even if they are not in the market for carpeting).

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Sales pitch.

I didn't like: Price, Customer service.

Comments

I wish I would’ve had read this prior to buying my carpet and laminated floors. I also paid for the better padding and received the cheapest Padding and at this time I may not have the right carpet on top of it.

My laminated floor is separating and buckling. And they also did not take their shoes off scratched my walls . They have also blocked me my cell phone my house phone and my son’s cell phone. I am still waiting for the tech to come out to see how bad the laminating is .

It is now 7:30 at night. I called them back and they rescheduled without my permission. Wasted I whole day with no pay.

Never again. Never use Luna.

Cmonroe

Hi Cory, we never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience in more detail and work towards a resolution.

Luna Customer Support