Boston, Massachusetts

This company advertises that they stand behind their products, but they do not. A piece of the carpet (under my chair) came apart. I am totally disgusted with this company and would never get any carpeting from them again. They said they would have to charge me another $1,000 to put in a new one. Where is their guarantee?

Do not buy carpeting from this company. The reason the carpet is balding was because of my dogs. I have lived in my home for more than 25 years and have never had a problem with any animal doing anything to my carpets.

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We regret that you are having issues with your product that have not yet been resolved. We can assure you that we are committed to working with our customers, and we would like to learn more about your situation. We were not able to locate your account with the information posted here, but if you email care@luna.com with your contact information, we will follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support