Waukegan, Illinois

Don't order carpet from LUNA. The sales man came to our home and told us that the carpet we want will cost us $8000 after 4 hrs in my home and us telling him we can afford it. He came down to $3800.

We were worn out by then and didn't have much time to pick a carpet. The carpet was installed and I started crying. It looked cheap and was not of good quality. I called Luna to tell them my awful experience. They told me I could get it replaced for the cost of labor $575. Today I picked a new carpet that hopefully wont mate down in 30 days.

I spoke to Art in customer service. Now it is going to cost us over $ 800 to get the new carpet installed. Luna will get you new carpet but trust me your paying over and beyond what you need to for carpet. I pray you don't go through what we have. We have many more floors that need to be replaced we plan on making a better choice. I am glad I'm a hairdresser I can get the word out quickly regarding LUNA'S LIES.

Comments

Call the BBB,if you need assistance call us

Chris, educated consumers know your BBB rating is a hoax

Dear Valued Customer,

I am so sorry to hear about your frustrations and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We truly care about each and every customer and are proud of our A+ customer service rating with the BBB, I'm sorry you didn't experience this. I would like to help, I just need more information regarding your name and account so I can look this up and see what we can d. Email me anytime at cmonroe@luna.com. At Luna, we want all our customer experiences to be exceptional and for you to love your floors. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for your valued feedback.

Sincerely, Chris