Additional Fees
Style and Design

WHAT A JOKE LUNA IS!! OUR SALESMAN LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, ON 9/13 LUNA SENT OUT SOME 'THUGS' WHO COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH TO MY HOUSE TO INSTALL CARPET...

THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH CARPET AND DID NOT FINISH THE JOB.. THERE IS TACK STRIPS EXPOSED EVERYWHERE AND MY DOG KEEPS STEPPING ON THEM!! I TRY TO COVER THEM UP WITH SOMETHING AND NOTHING WORKS. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COME BACK OUT ON 9/15 TO FINISH AND THEY NEVER SHOWED UP.

LUNA HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING MY MONEY. 2,300$ - I WILL BE SPEAKING TO A LAWYER IN REGARDS TO ALL OF THIS TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THE CARPET THAT WAS INSTALLED LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE *** I TRIED TO CALL LUNA NUMEROUS TIMES AND NO ONE WILL HELP AND THEY JUST KEEP SENDING ME TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANT HELP ME.

I HAVE TRIED TO EMAIL COMMENTS@LUNA.COM AND CARE@LUNA.COM - NO RESPONSE. IS THIS REAL LIFE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Luna Flooring Cons: Given the run around, Fact they never showed up, Poor quality, Bad customer service, Lies.

Comments

Mine is a real nightmare and I will be posting shortly as it will be lengthy. Everything said about the salesmen is correct..take money and disappear...unless you leave message that you are "adding" to the order.

Calls back real quick then.

Still trying to rectify my $18,0000 issue. They have the money and I have nothing.

to P Conley #1588531

I’m still having issues with receiving my refund from them. They also sent a second crew out to try and fix the problem, they were just as bad as the first crew!

My carpet doesn’t even match!! Colors are different and I have tack strips sticking out so every time we go into the bathroom or living room it stabs our feet.

Horrible horrible horrible!!! I feel your pain...

Cmonroe

Dear Customer, we take your concerns very seriously and we'd like to know more. Please email us at care@luna.com with both your concerns and contact information and we'll be in contact with you ASAP.