1.4

Update by user May 24, 2016

Still disappointed! Keep getting the runaround!

Luna told me someone would call on a specific day & time & never got the call! I called them back then they told me someone would come out & no one never showed up. For 3 1/2 weeks Luna has not followed through!

Luna is horrible! Stay away!

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

Very disappointed in Luna's service & customer service! I had laminate floors installed & installer failed to make sure my doors closed to my rooms.

Also they pieced together the borders instead of using one solid piece in one room. I called Luna & was told someone would call in 24hrs. Never happened! I've called three times in the last five days & still they lie & say someone will get in touch in 1 business day.

I guess my next call is to the BBB. Luna takes your money & fails to address your concerns once they have it!

I was a dedicated customer until now! I would not recommend their service after this experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Poor customer service & installion of product.

Preferred solution: Fix my doors & border to the floor.

Luna Flooring Cons: Given the run around, Pricing, Dishonesty.

Comments

Cmonroe

Hello,

We assure you that we take your concerns seriously and never want any of our customers to feel this way. We would like to help resolve any concerns you may have, but unfortunately we are unable to verify your Luna customer information. Please contact Care@Luna.com for further assistance.

-Luna Customer Support