Harford County, Maryland
2.0

Company sales reps sell to durability of product which fails, then blame the consumer. Best offer is to cover material but the customer pays for labor of over $700.

This is a Luv your floor guarantee? Guaranteed to fail short of product promise & drain your wallet that is. It's a gimmick company that does not stand behind their product. I have seaming, warping on a floor installed less than 60 days.

And now I'm supposed to pay to fix it. Because "I chose the floor" with the help of a Luna professional flooring representative who sold a presumably better more reliable product. I paid more for a product that underperforms & Luna will not stand beside it after two Luna inspections revealed it to be subpar.

Quality and installation efforts were horrible. And this company does nothing acceptable to right their wrong they do to their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replace with comparable floor at better quality promised by the company.

I didn't like: Price vs quality, Salesman, Customer service, Given the runaround.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 29, 2015.

Comments

Cmonroe

Hi Paul, we’ve read your review, and it’s disappointing that your product has not been meeting your expectations. We can assure you that we are committed to working with our customers until they are satisfied, and we will be following up with you shortly to discuss the situation in more detail.

You can also reach us at care@luna.com.

Thank you. Luna Customer Support