Woodbridge, New Jersey

Luna installed laminate flooring in our house about 2 years ago. There are gaping holes between the walls and parts of the floors.

Also, the boards all creak and move around due to improper installation. How do I know this? The crew who LUNA sent out told me!!! Here's the kicker....Luna will not cover the material or labor warranty because they say Shaw no longer makes that type of flooring.

What is that garbage? What does that fact have to do with the fact it was not installed appropriately? Been waiting 3 weeks now to hear an anwers back from them. Something tells me they won't call back.

Oh well, time to start posting pictures and telling my story to every internet site, social network, etc...

that I can find. DO NOT EVER USE LUNA they are the WORST post sale company in the world!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Installation.

Comments

mschroeder82

Chris,

With all due respect--I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. Would you believe that I have had no less than 3 visits from Luna over the past 2 months.

Each time, I am told that the crew who came out did not do something to finish this warranty claim...IE:did not see anything wrong, did not take pictures, did not care...IN THAT ORDER. I am going to make it one of my life's missions to see to it that NO ONE I care about uses this sham of a company you work for.

LUNA HAS BEEN BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!. If you are reading this STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM LUNA/EMPIRE AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for letting us know! I would like to help but need your account information and name, please email me at your earliest convenience at cmonroe@luna.com so I can get you to the right person. My sincerest apologies you have been waiting 3 weeks for a call back, that is never our intention and I am sorry. I look forward to hearing from you and helping with your matter.

-Chris