2.1

One of the main reasons we chose Luna to install carpeting on the second floor of our home was the commitment to a quality installation and the lifetime warranty Luna said they had on workmanship. Several years after the installation we have a significant amount of bunching and need stretching of the carpet.

Our salesman specifically told us we would receive lifetime “stretching" at no cost if it was needed. I have been trying to get this done for over sixty days now.....they issued a service request number and the customer service department doesn't call back (says they leave messages but really don't) and that the local general manager needs to approve the request. When I follow up, I am told the local GM hasn't responded.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE WARRANTY CLAIM. They avoid after the sale support by deploying deceptive tactics to wear you down, I would NOT purchase from Luna again.

Review about: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Follow up after the sales and warranty support.

Comments

Cmonroe

Dear Customer,We regret to hear that your carpet installation is not meeting your expectations, and we'd like to know more. Please email your concerns along with your order information to care@luna.com, so we may further assist you.Thank you.-Luna Customer Care

to Cmonroe #1476899

Please call me at 443-326-5795. I have sent enough information.

I have had two service request numbers issued with no resolve. Your Luna customer service representative claims to call me at the number listed above but I assure you she is not.