Chicago, Illinois

I made an online appointment with Luna - it was for 1:00 pm. At 12:15 pm or so I get the call from the Luna rep telling me he was going to be late.

He had more appts. booked than normal and it would be closer to 3:00pm. I said okay - so I waited until 3:00 pm. Around 3:00 pm I get another phone call telling me he had just arrived at the appt.

before mine and did I want to reschedule? No - I don't want to reschedule - I want you to come and give me a quote. I told him to call me when he was 20 minutes away and I would continue to wait. Now it's 5:30 pm and I get a call from him asking if we can reschedule????

Are you serioius? I just wasted my entire Saturday - he of course, complained about Luna and how they had scheduled him back to back with appointments and how was he supposed to be able to accommodate everyone etc.? Um - is that my problem? Anyway - he cancelled and now I am back to square one with no quote for new carpet.

A shame since I was literally willing to purchase the carpet today.

Comments

Cmonroe
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #638318

Dear Consumer,

Thank you for your review, we sincerely apologize that this happened and can understand your frustration. We do realize your time is valuable and we would never intend to waste your time. We take your feedback seriously and will share it internally so we can improve our processes. If you would be willing to give Luna another chance, we can schedule it with a different sales rep and make sure we are on time and professional in every way. We can be reached anytime at care@luna.com if there is anything else I can do. Again, our sincerest apologies for wasting your Saturday. We appreciate the initial opportunity.

Sincerely,