?..you get a cheap material.We had Luna come and put in laminate flooring in our dining room.

First the installers said that the salesman did not put provide for the tile floor removal. This cost us an additional $375. They did a nice job installing.but a few days later we noticed that the finish on the flooring was inconsistent, dull in the center and glossy on the outside. Luna sent a rep out and agreed that there was a problem with the manufacturer and the flooring would be replaced.

They showed up Saturday and tore up the flooring and started to install the new stuff when I noticed them looking at the flooring kind od strangely. I looked at it and realized this stuff is worse than the original. I stopped them and talked to Luna and we both agreed that a different manufacturer should be used. Now they took up this flooring and told me that a sales rep would call on Monday.

I had to cancel a dinner at our house for Sunday with friends from out of town who have never been to our home. We set up an appointment for Tuesday at 6pm as my wife wanted me to be present. It is now 9pm andno sales rep and not even a call to let us know he could not make it. Its week till Christmas and we haven't put up our tree and our dining room furniture is in our living room where the tree goes.

My wife just told me we might as well forget putting it up as if they do manage to straighten out this mess by this weekend, do I really want to dig everything out and put it up to only take it down a week later!

Merry Christmas Luna...mine won't be.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Potomac, Maryland, United States #932396

I have had a horrible experience with Luna...All the same issues that these folks have had.

They are a joke , terrible customer service, terrible product.I plan to make his known and hope to get the bbb to actually do something- how can they still be in business

Cmonroe
to Anonymous #933126

It’s disappointing that you have not enjoyed your experience with us, and we would like to know more about the issues you encountered.Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.Thank you, Luna Customer Support

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention.We never want our customers to be disappointed in our service, and we can assure you we are taking this situation very seriously.

We regret the issues you’ve encountered with your product and that the installation has not yet been completed. This is not the experience we expect for our customers, and we want to make things right for you. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please email your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can follow up with you and work towards a resolution.

Thanks,