3.5

They installed Berber carpet with a seam in a high-traffic area.Within the first year the seam came apart.

They were able to stretch the carpet and reglue the seam. Naturally the seam frayed again and is pulling apart. I had started calling over 3 months ago, made appointment after appointment. Installers never showed up, nor did they call.

Finally an installer shows up 2 hours late, and is parked in my driveway so that I can't pull into my own driveway. His analysis was it can't be repaired. They will get in touch with me. Now I've been calling for over 2 months and I've been told they are still awaiting the "results" of the inspection.

Donisha sent a letter saying they've been trying to get in touch with me. They call during business hours on my house phone while my husband and I are at work and do not leave a message. I've started keeping a list of when I call, and I always leave a message.

So far I've called 10 times this month with the same answer that they're still awaiting the results of the inspection.

I think they know the entire carpet needs to be replaced so therefore they are dodging my calls.I will never do business with Luna nor Empire or any of these other commercial carpeting companies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luna Flooring. He best about luna flooring carpet installation from Luna Flooring was installers worked hard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luna Flooring.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Luna Flooring to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe
#1132054

We've read your review, and it's disappointing that your concerns have not yet been addressed.We would like to know more about the situation and help make things right for you, but unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here.

Please send your contact information to care@luna.com so that we can reach out to you.

Thank you.Luna Customer Support