The carpet installed was to be "builder grade" but after installed it felt so cheap it was not even comfortable to walk on.It was so cheap that even now the carpet sheds and clogs the vacuum cleaner.

The sales manager never replied to my emails about the quality. Would never use then again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The carpet installed was to be "builder grade" but after installed it felt so cheap it was not even comfortable to walk on. It was so cheap that even now the carpet sheds and clogs the vacuum cleaner.

The sales manager never replied to my emails about the quality.Would never use then again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #759257

Just to let you know....in the carpet industry....."Builder Grade" = Less expensive....ie cheap. What you wanted was Residential Grade......the differences are night and day

Cmonroe

We never want our customers to be dissatisfied with their products, and we regret the lack of follow up you have received. We are committing to working with our customers if ever issues arise, and we would like to learn more about your concerns. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please email your contact information to care@luna.com, and we will follow up with you.

Luna Customer Support

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #745196

Builders grade is the cheapest they got