The carpet that was delivered, the color was wrong and the proper padding was not installed.I've spoke to several representatives in reference to this situation.

I've been advised that when the carpet arrives we will receive the carpet. It has been over 11 days and no scheduled appointment is available. When the day of installation the initial installer came out they were advised that the carpet did not match the sample. They assured me that the carpet delivered was the correct carpet.

I was able to obtain a picture with the correct color of the carpet and advised the representative about this. She had sales man Antonio come to the house to confirm the carpet and the padding were in fact wrong. We were assured that this issue would be resolved immediately, and It has not been done.

My house is in shambles because all my furniture was removed to have the carpet properly installed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of luna flooring carpet installation from Luna Flooring. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $848 and wants Luna Flooring to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product or customer service and bait and switch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luna Flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luna Flooring?

Comments

Cmonroe

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention.We regret the issues that occurred during your installation experience, and we understand that we’ve been in contact with you about this situation.

We will be following up with you again shortly.

Thank you.Luna Customer Support