Perry Hall,Maryland
1.7

We had a salesman from Luna come to provide a quote on carpet we had selected. He showed us two samples of leftover carpet from other jobs that they had available at a discounted price.

One sample was a cheap grade of carpet and the other samples was the same type of carpet we had selected, but at a lower price since it was leftover stock.

We selected the higher grade of carpet. Luna installed the cheap grade of carpet and a cheap pad and charged us for the higher grade of carpet that we selected at the agreed upon price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luna Flooring Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2065.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Installation was performed well, Salesman was very friendly.

I didn't like: Product was very cheaply installed, Delivered a different product than they sold.

Comments

My tile is defective and they want to charge me to come back to replace it. Very unhappy and will never use this company again

ETCustomerSupport

Hello Ken,

We assure you that we take your concerns seriously and never want any of our customers to feel this way. We would like to help resolve any concerns you may have, but unfortunately we are unable to verify your Luna customer information. Please contact Care@Luna.com for further assistance.

-Luna Customer Support

Perry Hall, Maryland, United States #1171249

Follow up. The salesman called us back.

He was very clear that it was our fault. We told him that we wanted the same padding and carpet as was being removed. They installed the cheapest pad because that is what he wrote down and we didn't reject the order when it arrived.

He blamed the thicker pile of his sample on it being a fresh sample compared with the carpet that was installed.

Steer clear of Luna. We are now calling the Attorney General.

to Ken Perry Hall, Maryland, United States #1171382

My wife will call and send an e-mail. I will post the results of the follow-up.

We had a carpet cleaner come out this afternoon to clean the carpets that we didn't have replaced. They identified that the Luna carpet was not actually installed.

It was simply rolled down on top of the floor. He was able to lift the carpet up by hand with no resistance.

There are many issues that need to be resolved this afternoon.